Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Alumni Spotlight: George (Clay) Weeks (MDiv, 2001)

Since graduating from the Seminary and School of Ministry, George helped with a church plant (Salt and Light Church). He served by teaching/preaching and helped to start and lead Celebrate Recovery. George went on to work as member care/pastoral care for the IMB in Central Asia. He and his family are presently back in Sumter, SC serving as the worship leader/pastor/elder at Salt and Light Church.



"My time at CIU provided me with a strong biblical world view; strengthened my understanding and appreciation for God's love for the nations; I learned how to put together sermons and study the word; I was mentored by so many of the professors. I have maintained a strong relationship with Roy King over the years. Without being trite, I came away with a deeper love for God and a desire to lead others to know him and love him." 

No comments:

Post a Comment