Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Alumni Spotlight: Garry Knussman (MDiv, 1977)


Garry and his wife are retired but very active in ministry at Truth Community, which started just 8 years ago. The Knussmans are charter members.

"My M.Div. from the grad school/seminary provided me with a solid foundation of biblical/theological & practical knowledge for my variety of work, service, and ministry efforts at the ministries and churches I was and am a part of.

My degree also provided me with a strong resource base (books, commentaries, periodicals) for maintaining and increasing my knowledge of Scripture, the church, and various service and leadership opportunities. What I learned and experienced at CIU (then CGS) helped me form and keep alive a desire for Christian discipleship and service."

No comments:

Post a Comment