Monday, October 7, 2019

Alumni Spotlight: Qiang Fu

After graduated from CIU in December 2010 with MA, I began to serve house churches in China. My service involved Bible teaching and pastoring. Particularly I pastored a house church in Beijing for nearly three years. Five brothers and sisters from this church came to the States for seminary studies including one at CIU. I also helped the leadership training of TEE China and connected it with CIU Chinese program. As well, I served as a teaching assistant of CIU Chinese program from 2011-2014.

From June 2014, I started a PhD program in OT at TEDS of Trinity International University. I am now at the last stage of writing my dissertation, and plan to finish it in December this year. During my dissertation writing stage, I settled down in Berkeley in 2017 and have helped Berkeley Chinese Visiting Scholar Fellowship and Berkeley Chinese Student Fellowship since then. In last two years, there are 12 people accepted the Lord in these two fellowships.

What I learned at CIU and from Prof. Luc not only equipped me with an effective serving in China but also provided me with theological insights for my current dissertation. I am so grateful.

I wish CIU continue to impact church growth around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment