Monday, October 14, 2019

Alumni Spotlight: Cole Harper

I am currently the Area Director of Newberry County Young Life in Newberry, SC. After graduating CIU in 2015, I went on full-time staff with Young Life. I worked one year in northeast Columbia, SC, establishing a new ministry at Westwood High School. Then I got married in July 2016 to my wife, Tori, and we moved to Newberry to oversee Young Life in this county. We have established a new ministry at Mid-Carolina High School, and I have just completed my third year on staff here. It’s a dream job, God has been gracious to me to let me do it!

My Bible degree and Youth Ministry degree has both helped me not only to be a spiritual leader to the teenagers in Newberry County, but also my volunteer leaders and my adult committee as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment