Monday, February 3, 2020

Alumni Spotlight: Trae Capers

Travien L. Capers earned his Master of Arts in 2007. He keeps busy by leading the flock at Zion Benevolent Baptist Church and raising a family of 4 children with his wife. 

Trae works on the CIU campus as an Academic Advisor and Adjunct Instructor. "Also in the interim," writes Trae, "I’ve had the privilege to consult in the area of Faith Based Initiatives, I’ve managed academic programs on various campuses and I’ve built learning management systems for a religious television network."

Trae shares that, "while a student in the SSM, I was blessed to have a true international experience. I studied with people the world over and those relationships have lasted faithfully in the decade since. I really enjoyed the instruction and the personal relationships the faculty forged with the students."

Listen to Trae's chapel January 21, 2020 message, "Say It Loud' 

No comments:

Post a Comment