Monday, September 23, 2019

Alumni Spotlight: Beverly Charles (2016, MA in Member Care)

While I was working on my Masters in Ministry Care, I was already serving as a missionary with Greater Europe Mission in Sibiu, Romania. I am still there, serving in local ministry. However, my main responsibility is Member Care within my organization. My title is Member Care Facilitator and I work with missionaries in Southeastern Europe, Singles in GEM, as well as working on a leadership team that plans yearly spiritual retreats for women. I am thankful to have experienced CIU's ground-breaking role in training and equipping people to serve missionaries well with good Member Care. Not only did I greatly benefit from the Biblical courses I took, but my degree's classes touched on all facets of Member Care. The internship in Pastoral Counseling was also a great help.

No comments:

Post a Comment