Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Alumni Spotlight: LT Charles Daniels III, CHC, USN


Charles Daniels graduated from Columbia Biblical Seminary in 2016 with a Master of Divinity (Chaplaincy) degree. Here are his reflections on how his time at CBS prepared him for what the Lord has called him to do:

LT Charles Daniels III, CHC, USN

“During my time at Columbia International University, I have found some key correlations from college life to transition me into my career as a US Navy Chaplain.  I can see the core values of CIU functioning in my life each day as I am offered the privilege to minister outside of the four walks of the church setting. The chance to build relationship equity with members of diverse faith groups and make a profound difference in the lives of individuals. These are some of the things that CIU’s impact has made on the work of a Navy Chaplain so rewarding and so unique.”  



No comments:

Post a Comment